This one thing I learned makes my life better.
I have participated in this Numerology course recently. I will write more about what I learned later on. But now I want to tell you one thing I have been doing to improve my life, and you can too.
My mom always told me: "Don't take things for granted.". Well, despite listening to it every day, the meaning of the sentence never crossed my mind once. Participating in this Numerology class, I was required to do a series of exercises to learn about gratitude and the power of it. (It is in Vietnamese, so if you are interested you can find it here).
The exercise was inspired by a book called The Magic of Rhonda Byrne. (I have not read it yet, but I am definitely going to). Every day, I will need to do small exercises that will enhance my gratitude, such as write down 10 things you are grateful for on a daily basis, be grateful for the amount of money that you have and the opportunities that come to you. Also, what surprised me was that gratefulness can be expressed even before something happens. While we usually express our gratitude after something happens for example being thankful because we get great job opportunities or having great health. It is important to have this positive energy and be thankful for what we have before in order to generate the great energy from the universe as the law of attraction.
After doing it for around 12 to 15 days, I could already sense the differences in my body. My inside energy increased, I felt energetic all day long and became more positive in my thoughts. I started feeling less insecure about my life, loving myself more, and learning to accept rejections in life. Today is the day when I received so many rejection letters, but still, I am now stronger than ever to deal with it and ready to keep on moving.
So if you are feeling down, depress, hopeless, or upset about life, try this out for 30 days by both read the book and watch Quỳnh Hương's video for more preference. Day by day, if you do the exercise seriously and consecutively you will be able to feel the change in your body. (By the way, if you have been watching Psych2go on Youtube, you would probably hear of this gratitude thing. It is recommended on the channel that learning to be grateful can help to improve one’s mental health)
Hope you will succeed! Sending my gratitude to all of y'all for being here and completing the exercise. Thank you, thank you, and thank you, my beloved and beautiful readers.
Comments
Post a Comment