I did not make it to GKS 2021

 I actually knew it before that I won't make it to the next round. But I was still sad, I didn't make it. Right after I started to answere the question, all of the interviewers they stared at me and asked again the same question. I was wondering why did they do that? Ah they didn't understand what I told them. It felt terrible, I lost all my confident. 

But no problem ey? I need to keep my chin up, and continue on right. Does failure means i need to take on the other way? Why do i keep failing :( 

I'm extremly sad. 

I have eaten two bag of snacks to pull myself up but I can't things are just too hard for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mỗi ngày một điều tích cực

Watching Goblin makes my life become more beautiful and meaningful

Mày cũng vào mà, m cũng làm được mà.