A recap of December 31st 2020

"Everything happens for a reason"

What happened today makes me believe in it. 

I had a reunion with my friends for blood donation. Sadly, I couldn't donate mine. But we did had a joyful lunchtime, a vivant conversation after a long time between old friends. We were trying to catch up in each other lives and I personally love it. 

Later we went to the library to take a nap there while one went to her Calculus class. Before she left, she insisted on going to the University of Technology since the campus there was lovely. So, I texted one of my friends and asked whether he could be our tour guide or not. He agreed and said his class ended at 3 so we would meet then. 

Once my friends found a comfortable place to sleep, one of them did not have any motivation to go anymore. Suddenly, I received a call from my friend in UoT and said his class finished early. So after a couple of minutes fighting whether to go or not, we decided to go. Although it was 15 minutes since he called, we still went with the belief that he would wait for us. How coincident it was. When on the road we met another classmate, who used to sit in the last row like me. Obviously, we pulled him in to join us to meet his desk mate-the boy who was waiting for us. (Oh and everybody I met today was my high school classmates) Then as we all met and toured in UoT, we decided to find something to eat. As we headed out again in the search of food we ran into another classmate, who I didn't expect to be here, I thought he studied in the city, not in the rural area like us. 

Et voila, it was a spontaneous reunion. I could never expect it!

Thinking back, if some of us did not fail to get into our dream school, hardly ever could we have a reunion here with one of the nicest people in my class. To be honest, our class relationship has been rough recently, but now I am here with all of these lovely people who gave me the feeling of high school spirits again. I was grateful for it. I felt so happy and lucky to know all of these amazing people. What a beautiful ending for 2020 after unexpected events.

Thank you all!

Happy New Year.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mỗi ngày một điều tích cực

Watching Goblin makes my life become more beautiful and meaningful

Mày cũng vào mà, m cũng làm được mà.