Some people were not listening

Being in a family with only girls and being involved in debating, never have I thought that one day I will get scolded by men. So this morning, I was sitting in my room, running through my stuff as usual when my baby sister came in and told me our slippers were disappeared and so did her bicycle. 

I guessed it was the condominium management since they have been really annoyed with the fact that we put our slippers outside. So I did as I can think at that time, I called my mom, and told her things happened. Then 5 minutes later, she called me back saying that the chief manager guy was really rude, he shouted back at my mom and did not take responsibility for his action. Angry as I was when I saw someone was scolding my mom, I went down to speak to him. And yet, as calm as I was, the man kept shouting at me rudely, speaking nonstop, and never bare an intention to even listen. I felt helpless at that moment and told him at least he had to let me speak. But hell no! that man kept on. That was not the worst part, the people around were just stood and stared at it, and a woman, who works for the management board, came in and continue to attack me. I remembered seeing the mechanic and security guys standing there looking at, without speaking up words. So yeah, there I was, stuck in such a scene. I asked him did I violate the law when putting my slippers outside, he said yes, without providing me what kind of law it was. He shouted at me saying that the securities have been reminding our house for a while, but instead, they did not. Every time they came up, they never told me to put my slippers away. So I asked him for proof and told him to check the camera. He denied saying that there was no need in doing that. I smirked at him under my mask. I knew that he dare not to do that. But he won't take any responsibility for his false action, although it did violate the law like what I found out. (He violated the law of taking away my things, my ownership.) But my anger has risen and my tears started to fell so I left. Bringing up my family's shoes, the shoes rake and my neighborhood's bikes as well. 

At that moment, I felt my weaknesses there, all the men there, including the security guy trying to scold me one more time. :) Life! How can people act like that? I asked myself while tons of men staring their eyes and looking at a group of little kids trying to carry things up on their own. But they were men, there's nothing I can't do against them, they were much stronger than me, their voices were louder than mine. And for me, I was only a student. 

I went home and cried a lot, I made a scene on my floor. Crying, calling my mom, and telling her how rude and awful they were. Then I searched the internets for hours to read the law, to make sure that I was not violating any. And I did not. So I asked my sister to go down and ask for the specific law that they mention. But they could not give me the law, all they did was a piece of notice they made up themself saying that they have their own right to throw our things without taking the responsibility if we do things against their notice. :) What a joke. They have absolutely no right in doing that. But there was nothing I can do at that moment. Maybe sometimes in life, it's the horrible thing that you have to accept, but no. I won't. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mỗi ngày một điều tích cực

Watching Goblin makes my life become more beautiful and meaningful

Mày cũng vào mà, m cũng làm được mà.