What makes you regret the most?
I don't really have an answer to the question, the only thing that I know about it is that I just did something I regret a lot. Sorry for being that frustrated!
or
not
I wanted you to stay. However, maybe you could sense it too. Our work has been affected by you not once. Although it was really nice to talk to you, I still believed, this might be the best choice.
It's not because you are not good enough, it's just we are not ready.
For both of us.
I never regret talking and working with you. You are a wonderful person and you can achieve more. I believe that you just need to keep up your energy and keep ongoing. Life can be hectic!
But there's definitely space for you to trip and time for you to rest.
I hope that we can see each other as partners again once you are ready ^^
Here's one of my fav. song, hope that this help to heel you too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjHGZj2IjBk&t=3007s
Comments
Post a Comment